Sunday 6 November 2011

Becky's Dance Party

This is the second time I attend Becky's Dance Party
It's totally awesome day for us!
We enjoyed the PARTY! *ROCKS*

Here were some pictures that we took on that day. *Check it out*

Bsd's studio , before we went the party
*Preparing* 

The girls with RED ! 
*with awesome dancers*

guess who is this ? 
YAY! She's the birthday girl , Becky! love you

He's cute ! one of the FMC's member (:

with Chriz & Dennis
They are funny and friendly (:
*Funny Poser ever!*

I can totally feel the dancing life on that day. *miss the moment so much* 
I would not miss this dance party again next year.

Now, I want to share a awesome dance choreography. With fast speed and energy (:
And sorry for the inconvenient. Due to some problem, I just copy and paste the link to you guys. 

*this is the link* from Lollipop F - 爱爱舞








No comments:

Post a Comment