Friday 9 March 2012

MARCH

My 2nd week of March 2012, What's my plan for this month?  *check it out* 

I had planned for my two friends birthday celebration with a new friend on this coming Sunday 
It's my very first time plan for a birthday celebration and others gave respond to me
I felt happy with it but if there's someone complain to me about the plan, I think i'll sad :(
Anyway, I'll still do my best . 

February was not my lovely month or lucky month for me
I met a lot of new friends and finally I met my bestie also. 
I had attended many parties , and I've fun also. 
Too bad, my parents not allowed me out at midnight anymore, because of that night.
Its bad day for me on that day, I can't forget about it. *Hurts and pain came to me* 
Of course I know its time to let it go, it was almost 4years scar in my heart
I hope everything will change and stop start from this moment
Although some memories pop out in my mind, but still can't change the fact 
No more emo mood, Just study mood or work mood for me right now
I wish to study hard for future and continue my degree! 
I wish to work hard and earn more money for myself !
There are so many things waiting for me, and its time to move it. 
Have to set a goal for myself. *a MUST* 

I'll try my best :) Hope everything will change ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment